Lovely Nights

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lovely Nights

Lately, our dog Tim has been really cranky and will not let us sleep at night until we walk him outside. He would whine nonstop with his little begging voice that you just can't resist.

While it may sound like a pain in the ass, it was surprisingly fun. I imagined myself being dragged around. While this may be true, I am actually enjoying it.

Plus, I now get additional exercise which my not-so-fit body has been asking for. Walking my dog is a great bonding experience between us. I've been so busy the past few months that I have been neglecting him. I realize that I was a bad pet owner, but I am making up for it.

But what really surprised me was how peaceful, pleasant and bare our little village is at 10pm. I can actually get clean and fresh air at our village in the middle of the metropolis!

I really liked this idea of walking at night that I now play frisbee with my dad when we can. It's actually nice how you perspire and the cool breeze hits your face and body.

Ah, the simple joys in life.

0 barks: