Going gaga

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Going gaga

It's been three days since I've done nothing but to canvass for laptops. It's driving me nuts.

On a different note, I had my hair cut today at this small Japanese salon near my village. It's been weeks since I've spotted it and I have been meaning to try it. I currently cannot afford to continue having my hair cut at Fix, especially since I'm paying for a lot of stuff. Ah, consumerism. Tsk tsk.

Guess what? It only costs a freakin' 70 pesos! And the stylist is really Japanese. I was expecting something cheap but not that dirt cheap.

An (impending) new laptop and a new salon - this week has been good to me.

2 barks:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my life! So, since you've been "gaga" looking for a laptop, did you find any exceptional deals out there?

topdog said...

Anonymous: I got myself a Lenovo G400 from PC Corner. Inexpensive and a really good deal.