Tea is it

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tea is it

Tea Square

I brew a cup of fresh Tim Hortons coffee every morning. Sometimes decaf, sometimes not - it really depends how much sleep I had the night before.

So it's perfectly understandable why I refuse to drink coffee in the middle of the day. No, I'm not sick of coffee. In fact, I love my coffee but I just don't think I can drink three or more cups a day.

Tea Square

So it's a great thing that Tea Square finally had a kiosk at SM Southmall, which I go to everyday. I can now have a refreshing brewed iced tea that costs a fraction of Coffee Bean's teas. Tea Square's flavored iced teas may not be as good as Coffee Bean's chai, which I love, but hey they're not that bad either.

2 barks:

Sidney said...

So... you feel good and look good? ;-)

topdog said...

I'm feeling better, but I do hope that I'll look better as well. Haha.