Halo-halo overload

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Halo-halo overload

In less than an hour, I devoured two highly-touted halo-halos. A lot of people swear by Razon's and Icebergs' halo-halos. I really really like Razon's version, but the one I had today left me underwhelmed. Quality is not what it used to be, or probably because they had dozens of customers today.

Razon's Razon's Halo-halo
Icebergs' Super Halo-halo is pure hype to me. I'd rather prefer Chowking's version. Should've ordered their milkshake or banana split instead.
Icebergs Icebergs Halo-halo

4 barks:

Sidney said...

What do you think about Chowking's halo-halo?

topdog said...

I'm not a big fan of beans but I can finish a bowl of Chowking's halo-halo anyway. I like Chowking's better than Icebergs' but I still prefer Razon's. Which do you like?

Anonymous said...

what the? less than an hour? you're either depressed or pregnant.. lol!

topdog said...

Hehe. I had an early lunch, and I just came from a finals exam. I walked around Mall of Asia to shop for something and I was really really hungry. The weather was not cooperating as well. Haha. It's not depression - I think I did well on that finals exam. :)