Untitled

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Untitled

I'm a broken man.

I'm in an unfamiliar territory the past couple of weeks. Literally. I keep finding myself wasting precious hours in Manila Doctors Hospital for the completion of our thesis. But to no avail. Those hours were nothing but wasted. And the atmoshpere inside the hospital certainly didn't help.

In other news, today, I had awkward moments with two of my high school batchmates.

The first one was used to be a close friend. Early in the morning, we crossed each others' paths. There was eye contact. And then we continued walking in our separate directions.

The second one was not really a close friend, but we used to say hi to each other. She got on the same bus as I did on my way home from school. There was the usual boring me. I tried to keep a conversation with her, but to be honest, I really just wanted to be left alone. I'm a broken man remember?

I really need to get out. And party. With someone. But then again, I'm broke.

0 barks: