I crave Cold Rock

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I crave Cold Rock

We're fast approaching December and it's still uncharacteristically hot and humid. I really really crave ice cream. Cold Rock specifically.

IMG_7280

IMG_7276

My college friend Coco has been raving about Cold Rock for the longest time already but by the time I was willing to try it, the branch at Mall of Asia (which is closest to school) was already gone.

I finally was able to grab a cup when my best friend Maricar treated me on my birthday at Greenbelt. I realized what I've been missing for the past few years! It was absolutely heavenly, and despite the exorbitant prices, I'd say it was well worth it.

IMG_7279

IMG_7275

Cold Rock gives us our sugar high!

IMG_7267

Oh, southbound.ph, the best online resource for South people like me, is running a promo for Cold Rock lovers. Just share your own Cold Rock experience and you could win gift certificates from Cold Rock.

Now those photos just made me crave even more...

2 barks:

Anonymous said...

Yummy.Love Cold Rock too!

topdog said...

Super yummy!