Sebastian's

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sebastian's

Sebastian's Sebastian's
Now I know what all the hype was about. One of the best ice cream I've had. For Php 85, this is worth your bucks. The cup was really big, and the ice cream was rich. I got the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and it had lots of choco chips and chunky dough, which I really loved.

Cold Rock
For a fraction of the price of Cold Rock, this is a better buy. Also better than the Dolce gelato I also recently had. The gelato was too sweet for my taste, and it didn't feel like gelato at all. It was too thin for my liking.

Dolce Gelato
But the owner messaged me saying they were having problems during their first two weeks. It was nice for him to personally ensure the satisfaction of customers though. And they also give free taste so customers can choose which flavors to order. But still, I find that their pricing is too big for the little cup they use.

4 barks:

Tammy said...

Wow!! saan yan? inggit me! haha:) nakakagutom hahaha:D

topdog said...

Alabang Town Center. Pero meron din dati sa MoA sa loob nung Shepherd's Staff na bookstore. Ewan ko lang kung hanggang ngayon meron pa rin sila dun.

inebphotog said...

The Trinoma branch told me they have branches in Podium, Trinoma and Alabang Town Center. Their Chilly Burger is great! Even if it is Php110

Tammy said...

wah gus2 ko matry!!