Amici

Monday, February 23, 2009

Amici

Amici

It's a shame that I have only tried Amici (and the newly-opened SM Megamall Atrium branch at that) just last week, thanks to an evening interview in Ortigas. Although I've known about the original eatery since 2005, I never really had enough time to go all the way to Pasay Road to try it out. Too bad regulars said the quality has really gone down since those glory days a few years back.

But I enjoyed my meal nonetheless. I ordered the le polpetti con parmigiano panini, which is a generous serving of panini with meatballs and melted cheese as fillings. I love meatballs, and I loved the panini as well.

Amici

I had to order the gelato. I've been reading and hearing that they serve one of the best in the metro and one of the cheapest too! Blueberry gelato it was and for its price, I can't wait to have more. It was heaven.

Ortigas

The view of Ortigas is amazing.

Ortigas

I can't wait to go back. Now if only I have a date to share the food...

0 barks: