Crocs Mega Sale and Amici gelato

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crocs Mega Sale and Amici gelato

I went to the Crocs Mega Sale on Friday. I wanted to buy a Men's Santa Cruz and probably the Men's Athens or Hydro. Got there at around 2:30 PM but to my dismay, the queue was just too long! It was ridiculous!

I didn't want to stand in line in the middle of the sun. Apparently, they were only letting around 50 people in at a time. It took shoppers a total of 2 or more hours just to get their beloved Crocs.

So I just walked away and grabbed a dirty ice cream before going to SM Megamall. I kinda regret not staying in line though, as the prices were down to around Php 500 to Php 1000! I guess I have to buy the Santa Cruz at a regular price, or try checking out the outlet in Paseo de Roxas.

To console myself, I had a hazelnut gelato at Amici.

Amici
I still can't believe it only costs Php 40! I'd say best value for money gelato in the metro ever.

I just wish they open one in the South, preferably Alabang Town Center. Even better if they do in SM Southmall!

Amici

0 barks: