ienne's Cupcakes

Monday, March 2, 2009

ienne's Cupcakes

I'm a big fan of cupcakes. In fact, they're probably my favorite dessert ever. I like almost all cupcakes, from Cupcakes by Sonja,

Cupcakes by Sonja
to GoNuts Donuts to Brownies Unlimited.

Temptation
I appreciate that both dessert chains make it more affordable too.

I've seen advertisements for ienne's Cupcakes all over Alabang Town Center since last year. I've always wanted to try it but just had the time last week.

Good thing I did have the time!

IMG_9157

Click to read more!
It was hard to choose which variety I would get since the cupcakes all look the same but I chose a personal favorite: Red Velvet!

Cupcakes!
Before I could devour my cupcake, it took me about 5 minutes to carefully open each pleat. Once fully opened, you can now enjoy your cupcake hassle-free.

Simple and sweet
It was moist, soft, and sweet. Just like how I want it. Compared to Cupcakes by Sonja, it's nearly as good. It's even less expensive and I don't have to go all the way to Serendra just to get my cupcake fix.

I'd definitely be back and try the Vanilla Mint next.

2 barks:

Tammy said...

wow!!! EVERYTHING looks yummy!!! natry ko palng is sonja's must try gonut's and brownie's cupcakes soon!! haha:)

topdog said...

i know!

uhm masarap din yung gonuts and brownie's. although mas sulit for me yung brownie's. less than 30 ata? moist din naman although mabilis mag-crumble.

yung gonut's medyo namamahalan na ako since kasing-presyo na nya ata yung ienne's e.