Tweet

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tweet

  • 11:53 Oh shit. Forgot to get money in my main wallet. Got 200 bucks to spend for the rest of the day. #
  • 13:50 Loved the convenience of the AXS MRT card. #
  • 14:01 I should've tried riding the ferry from Lawton to Guadalupe. #
  • 14:41 My competition are talking about Java, C# and whathaveyou. I wonder about my future. #
  • 16:03 Why would an IT company hire a non-IT graduate? Always a tough question to answer. #
  • 16:24 Whew. After that interview, I'm starting to doubt my future in the IT industry. Smart, Globe and Sun, feel free to call me. #
  • 18:51 Longest 5 hours of my life. What a way to waste a day. #

2 barks:

Tammy said...

what's an AXS?

topdog said...

http://axs.loadxtreme.ph/main.html

contactless MRT ticket. RFID. parang dlsu ID. no hassle na sa pila.

dun ka na sa globe booth magpapa-reload. e walang pila dun e. para ding stored value.

kaso eto may dagdag na charges atop the MRT fare. pag magpapareload din, may minimum 5 pesos charge.

pero sulit na rin kung ayaw mo pumila ng mahaba pag bibili ng stored value.

plano din nila parang octopus card sa hong kong. pwede ipang bayad sa stores.