Delayed

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Delayed

The Peak
The Peak, as taken by my parents last August, 2008.

My sister and I were supposed to go to Hong Kong the weekend of May 1, Labor Day. But then due to our being both busy, we weren't able to book our tickets until prices have jacked up considerably.

So we settled to go to Hong Kong on the weekend of Bonifacio Day in late November. It's okay. The later the travel date, the more I can save. I probably should have a job by then.

But I really want to go somewhere just with my friends, without a definite itinerary, while staying in a budget hotel. I want to be a backpacker. I've always told this to my friends, but none share the same ideas. Hhmmm. Maybe I should persuade them more.

But for now, I'm more than happy to stay comfortably in a nice hotel. My sister's paying for everything.

2 barks:

baldo said...

hey i want to travel too..
everything in the 2nd to last paragraph.. :)

topdog said...

let's! when you're finished with your studies and i have just enough money to survive on a daily basis.

around the philippines first?