Red Mango

Friday, April 24, 2009

Red Mango

Red Mango

Last week, I tried Red Mango in Eastwood Mall when I had an exam at IBM Business Services. The first thing I noticed was how expensive it was! I forgot the exact prices but I think my order, which was a large frozen yoghurt with blueberry and mango, was about Php 150.

But the serving was really big. Bigger than The White Hat. Still too expensive for a mid-afternoon snack. But that's what you pay for something healthy.

Anyway, it's consistency was really creamy. Not too tangy, which was disappointing. I like my fro-yo tangy so that I know it is yoghurt and not ice cream. It did feel like I was eating ice cream with fresh fruits.

Red Mango
Despite these negative points, I still like it. What can I say - I'm a sucker for desserts. I don't know if I'll ever return though. There's The White Hat which I like better, is less expensive, and more convenient.

2 barks:

Tammy said...

parang it's too expensive... or the picture makes the servings smaller? it looked just a small one for me! i'm also a sucker for desserts! haha:)

topdog said...

i think the serving is bigger than the white hat. but i agree that it is indeed expensive. i probabbly won't ever return. i just bought it to reward myself for commuting to eastwood and taking the ibm exam. haha.