Unlikely sartorialist

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Unlikely sartorialist

Life always has a way to surprise us.

Never did I think I could regularly have talks with Josef. No, they're not the useless yakety yak kind. We share our frustrations. Talk about different people. Discuss our academic woes. And then comes the fashion.

Yes, most often than not, the chatter are of the sartorial kind. I've never thought Josef has this side of him. It is worth mentioning he often starts these talks.

We gripe about size and fitting. We rave about Giordano, Folded & Hung, and Topman. Complain about skyrocketing prices. Inform each other of current and upcoming sales.

Very masculine, I know.

The end-of-season sales have commenced. Since I'd like to keep up with my fellow students in the blogoshpere, err, here are my recently purchased clothes. All from Topman.

Stripes for the win!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes to military.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at the detail.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 barks: