Gooey PBB

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Gooey PBB

I love reality shows. I loved Pinoy Big Brother. I was a big fan of the first season.

But this season, they totally screwed it up.

Why are the housemates all artista-wannabes? How can it be the Teleserye ng Totoong Buhay when the housemates do not even look like the rest of the Philippines, specifically their target audience -- the mass?

And why are they all crying? Why did they enter the house for the purpose of proving themselves, or finding who they really are?

Last time I checked, Big Brother is a contest. With a prize of one million pesos plus other shit. They did not enter the damn contest to make friends.

They better turn this thing around before it ends. If not, they better stick with Pinoy Dream Academy. At least that show has a defined purpose. It was a talent show after all.

Ugh, I cannot believe I dedicated a whole post to a TV show.

0 barks: