Nominated

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nominated

This blog has been (temporarily) nominated in the Personal Category of the Philippine Blog Awards.

Alright. I'll 'fess up. I nominated myself.

Why? Because I can.

No. Seriously, because I was a new blogger, a neophyte, when they started nominations. Since I was excited with blogging and all that shit, I submitted myself. I figured they would not accept entries with crappy content, no visitors, and with a PageRanking of 0. But they did.

And so I was nominated. I was listed at the website. And suddenly, I've got several blogs linking to my blog. It boosted my Technorati ranking, albeit in a not-so-right-way. But that still made me happy. Somewhat.

I am positive I will not win the award (but of course!). I do not have my own design and my posts look like worms to other bloggers' eagles.

Why am I writing all of this? Because some of you, yes the five of you who actually read this blog, might have sleepless nights thinking how the hell this blog has been nominated.

And so I am shamelessly telling you: I nominated myself. But you have probably figured that out beforehand.

To those rightfully nominated, I congratulate you, and goodluck.

0 barks: