It was my first time.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It was my first time.

It's Election time once again in the land of the Philippines. Hence, election-related shows will must dominate the boob tube. At least on our household. You see, my father is a political maniac. Unfortunately, his political addiction is starting to rub on me.

Yesterday was my first time to vote at the age of 20. I'm a late bloomer, I know. It was really hot but we still made our way to the school in our village. Despite cramping my body on a wooden chair designed for Grade One pupils, I was still eager to vote.

But my being a neophyte showed as I asked a ton of questions, and well, for not being able to know what to do next. When they poured the indelible ink on my finger, I was ready to leave without wiping it with the rag. Sorry, but I did not really know.

Indelible inkIndelible ink Hosted on Zooomr

Voting was sweet (hey, it's my first time) and all, but now how do I remove the ink stain?

We then headed over to Dad's to ruin my diet have a post-Mother's Day celebration.

Sis and momSis and mom Hosted on Zooomr

Lunch at Dad's for Mother's Day. How ironic. Nothing like Dad's to keep our tummy happy. Think tempura, maki, kani, rib-eye, turkey, blueberry cheesecake, and lechon, and you're all good.

Now I just have to starve myself for the next few days before hitting the pool with my friends right before the first term.

0 barks: