Starbucks

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Starbucks

Starbucks

What's this I see? A Starbucks branch opening soon in SM Southmall? It's about time!!! Althogh I still much preffer The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, this is a welcome addition to the mall which is a 3-minute drive from home. The branch looks small but beggars can't be choosers. I hope they'll have free WiFi.

Wow. SM Southmall is on a roll this past year. Fitness First, Elorde, Chef d' Angelo, Tempura, Conlin's, Happy Cream Puff, and now Starbucks (and also Reyes Barbecue and Joey Pepperoni). I'm excited for SM Southmall. I'm sorry, but I grew up in this lowly humble mall, that's why I'm so attached. Now if only Burgoo, Topman, Krispy Kreme, and Chocolat would open soon... But I digress.

I can now imagine poseurs and trying-hards filling up this branch. Please don't eat a sandwich or a donut for lunch just so you can save up for Starbucks. That is so pathetic. I know, I've been there.

Oh, and RIP to Conlin's, True Brew, and our neighborhood coffee shop. It was nice knowing ya.

1 bark:

travelphilippines said...

wow is that in really in southmall? well im not that big fan coffee but if i do we need to go to atc and hang at coffee bean hehe well now i guess we just have to do it in southmall anyway its near to us.