The Bellevue Manila

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Bellevue Manila

The Bellevue

My niece recently went home from California to celebrate her debut here. As they are frequent guests of The Bellevue Manila, it's a no-brainer that they've decided to stage the occasion there.

It was my first time to step inside the hotel and I have to say - I'm pretty impressed! It's nice to know that such a good-looking hotel is within minutes from home.

The Bellevue

The food boasted of fresh salad, bread, main courses, and desserts. The main courses have refined flavors. Nothing memorable, but still pretty good.

The Bellevue


More photos after the jump.
The Bellevue

I can't get enough of the pumpkin soup.

The Bellevue The Bellevue The Bellevue

The Bellevue
This painting would look good in my room.

3 barks:

Tammy said...

aww i like the piano!!

topdog said...

Hehe. What do you call that kind of piano again? I only know the grand piano hehe.

Tammy said...

hehehe i think it's a baby grand ata.. not sure though