From Bean to Cup

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

From Bean to Cup

I've always belong to Team Coffee Bean. But today I'm on Team Starbucks, even if I still find their coffee too sweet, as I attended their little seminar, Starbucks: From Bean To Cup held at La Salle.

The Coffee Masters talked about coffee of course.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We got lots of media.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And a bag of free coffee beans too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Starbucks thinks their customers are sticker-happy, so they decided to throw in the Coffee Passport as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But the best part was tasting the different regional coffees.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And also which pastries go with which coffee.

This tarpaulin sums up everything.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After the seminar, we had coffee at, you guessed it, Starbucks Taft. We raved and bashed our professors, which was fun. I suggested a feature to Brian and Steph for our organization's paper. I'm counting on them to take what I said seriously. *Grins*

I went home with Kat, who I had a great time talking to. It's really nice to get to know someone new a lot better.

Because Starbucks made me drink a lot of coffee, my bladder was about to explode by the time I got to SM Southmall. And because of this near-catastrophe, I'm sticking with Coffee Bean.

0 barks: